Open Positions at NGEN
NGEN Partners is a private equity firm founded in 2001 that invests in innovative and impactful businesses offering healthy and sustainable products and services. We are looking for a proactive, efficient, and detail-oriented Executive Assistant for our New York office. Our ideal candidate will have ten years of experience in an administrative role, have good technical experience and be capable of multi-tasking while maintaining a positive attitude.
Responsibilities will include:
· Managing multiple calendars, organizing travel plans, and tracking whereabouts for tax purposes
· Helping partners maintain incoming email and schedule appointments
· Preparing, submitting, and tracking expense reports and reimbursement checks from portfolio companies
· Organizing monthly travel including airline reservations, hotel bookings, car service arrangements, and car rentals
· Managing Salesforce contact database as well as all related plug-ins and programs
· Support preparing presentations and ability to assist with research and analysis
· Managing office operations and supply needs: include preparing documents for shipping and FedEx, etc.
· Technological troubleshooting (with outside IT support when appropriate)
· Website maintenance (on an easy-to-use platform)
· Maintaining communications with bankers, accountants, portfolio companies, and other third parties
· General administrative support (answering phones, scanning, faxing, correspondence, etc.)
· Organize annual investor meeting with Limited Partners
· Providing personal assistant services as necessary (reservations, appointments, etc.)
Skills and Qualifications
· Self-starter. This is a small company and you are often the first contact for outsiders with the organization. Your ability to answer questions and solve issues before they become problems is important. In addition positive energy and attitude is desirable.
· Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to work as part of a team are also important qualities
· Detail-oriented and good organizational and time-management skills
· Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and work independently with minimal guidance
· Knowledge of and interest in technology (especially new and useful business applications)
· Superior skills in Microsoft Office Suite as well as knowledge of Windows, Mac, and iOS operating systems
· Salesforce skills and knowledge a plus, desire and ability to learn quickly required
· 2 years of college minimum, four years preferred
· Health Coverage: a good program after 3 months of employment
· Profit Sharing Plan starting at the beginning of the year after joining the company
· 2 weeks paid vacation in addition to major holidays during which the office is closed.
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Executive Assistant Application.”